The 2009 king and queen were Yomi Egbeleye and Kaley Budnick, respectively.
Who will be this year's king and queen for Homecoming week at Ferris State University?
The winners will be announced at the Homecoming football game on Oct. 9 at Top Taggart Field in Big Rapids on the Ferris campus
In order to be an applicant for Homecoming King or Queen, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full time student for the entire 2010-2011 school year (12 credits or more for undergraduate students; 9 credits or more for graduate students).
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.3 or higher.
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct (no current judicial sanctions).
- Must participate in an extra-curricular activity affiliated with Ferris State University (a Registered Student Organization, varsity sport, etc.)
- Must be sponsored by two (2) Registered Student Organizations.
One of these sponsorships may come from a Residence Hall
Candidates cannot be sponsored by University funded or governing organizations (Student Government, Entertainment Unlimited, Residence Hall Association, the Torch)
- Must have a Campaign Manager who is also a full time student (as specified by the credit hour qualifications mentioned above).
- Both candidate and campaign manager must give Facebook “friend full-profile” access to the King Queen Selection Chair for the duration of the Homecoming season. The King Queen Selection Chair must also be made a member of any “groups” made pertaining to Homecoming.
Download Forms in Adobe Acrobat:
|Campaign Manager Application|
The forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. They are also available at the Student Activities Office in Rankin Center.